Saturday, October 8, 2011

Above the temple in the Kaliningrad region, Russia, photographed angel!!!!!!!

That evening, a resident of Bagrationovsk Inga Smirnova, according to her, just went to the grocery store.- I live near the Church of Faith, Hope and Charity and their mother Sophia, - she explained. - The camera, as usual, was with me. I worked as a teacher, but a keen photographer, in my possession more than six thousand photographs. I saw a beautiful sunset and decided to make some shots.
Inge says that there is nothing surprising in the shooting she had not seen. White silhouette, like the figure of a flying angel, she could see later on, when you view photos on your computer.
- I can not say I'm very religious man - confessed Inga. - I think it's just an optical effect, although it looks very similar.Comment on photo, we asked the head of communication department of the Kaliningrad Diocese Mikhail Seleznev.
- It's hard to say precisely and with certainty say that it - he agreed. - May actually just an optical effect. And perhaps - an inexplicable phenomenon. This can be an angel or a saint, a phenomenon of another world. The Lord has given us a sign. Why or why - it's a question. We sometimes do not know the answers. But such cases do happen. For example, I once saw a photo made at the time of baptism. In the photo could be considered a clear glowing silhouette of an angel near the baby, who was baptized.That's a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: