- UFO on orbit of the Sun - hiding the truth.
- ALL SPACE ONLINE
- ISS - ONLINE
- NASA ONLINE
- NASA MSFC
- Spaceflight Now
- Monitoring of the Sun - Online.
- World hoax scientists and NASA - Sun critical condition!
- Mars - Secrets and Hiding NASA.
- Secrets of the lunar mission of NASA "GRAIL"
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materials of the planet Earth. (Very interesting!)
- The Law of One
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materi...
- UFO Research near the Sun and Moon! NASA Hiding!
- APP FREE! Monitoring of UFO activity in 24 hours.
- Sensational investigation! Pass nine dead. Report ...
- Breaking news! Full deciphering of the alien signal WOW - 6EQUJ5 !!! 2016.
- Crop Circles - decrypting messages.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 30, 2011
Thursday, December 29, 2011
This review is interesting appearance at certain intervals UFO - Ships giant size, exceeding the size of Earth. So you see the maneuvering in orbit the Sun
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
On this day, there was intense maneuvering a set of UFO in orbit the Sun. Many of the objects were moving at an interesting trajectory. Also, a new type has been seen a UFO shaped like a CROSS! See for yourself.
The given photo has been made at the moment of occurrence of a rumble and not clear fog, during telecast viewing. As it will be visible from the analysis, not a photomontage and not a fake. It is clearly visible contours of two figures. The effect of presence was observed about two minutes then, the rumble and a fog have disappeared! Time of supervision 01 - 11 А.М.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Due to the high solar activity on December 25, there was an increased accumulation of UFO in orbit the Sun. You can see the emergence of a giant cigar-shaped UFO - "RODs", multiplesimultaneous maneuvering of unidentified objects of different geometric structures and sizes.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
The UFO was observed in territory of all Chelyabinsk area. The object had the spherical form, a bright red shade and silently flied at height about 100 metres.