- UFO on orbit of the Sun - hiding the truth.
- ALL SPACE ONLINE
- Monitoring of the Sun - Online.
- World hoax scientists and NASA - Sun critical condition!
- Mars - Secrets and Hiding NASA.
- Secrets of the lunar mission of NASA "GRAIL"
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materials of the planet Earth. (Very interesting!)
- UFO Research near the Sun and Moon! NASA Hiding!
- APP FREE! Monitoring of UFO activity in 24 hours.
- Sensational investigation! Pass nine dead. Report ...
- Breaking news! Full deciphering of the alien signal WOW - 6EQUJ5 !!! 2016.
- Crop Circles - decrypting messages.
- Sensational investigation! Mystery, flown away from the plane Amelia Earhart. 2016.
- Flat Earth - Proof: Russian documents
- Sensational investigation! The battleship Novoross...
- MISSILE FOR THE POLE: Investigation 2017
- Sensational investigation! Established the circums...
- Sensational investigation 2019! Attempt on Lenin in Bolshevik Russia. There were two killers.
- Investigation of the death of the Russian poet V. ...
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Huge transport alien ships docking giant UFO near the Sun in the survey for August 26 - August 27, 2014
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
An anomalous phenomenon laid Dutch pilot of the Boeing 747, en route August 24, 2014 from Hong Kong to Anchorage, Alaska. The pilot called himself JPC van Heijst. According to the JPC van Heijst, after about 5 hours with a height of over 10,000 feet in the ocean, he noticed something that in my entire flying practice never seen. Stay on track - to the south of Kamchatka - on the horizon flashed red glow. It was like lightning, but was directed vertically upwards. In addition, no clouds at the rate was observed.
The pilot took a few pictures when the plane approached the location of the anomaly. And it became apparent that the radiation, which became more intense, comes from some bright spots in the ocean. Illuminates the sky, turning it into an orange color, which abruptly from the green - the color of the aurora borealis.