- UFO on orbit of the Sun - hiding the truth.
- ALL SPACE ONLINE
- ISS - ONLINE
- NASA ONLINE
- NASA MSFC
- Spaceflight Now
- Monitoring of the Sun - Online.
- World hoax scientists and NASA - Sun critical condition!
- Mars - Secrets and Hiding NASA.
- Secrets of the lunar mission of NASA "GRAIL"
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materials of the planet Earth. (Very interesting!)
- The Law of One
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materi...
- UFO Research near the Sun and Moon! NASA Hiding!
- APP FREE! Monitoring of UFO activity in 24 hours.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
At the time of the catastrophe Russian Yak-42, with hockey players in the team "Lokomotiv", was seen a UFO! Filming with a webcam September 7, 2011
During the fall of the Russian Yak-42, with hockey players in the team "Lokomotiv", was seen a UFO! Shooting with the camera's web September 7, 2011
NASA has stopped broadcasting the video, but after 1 minute, resumed broadcasting!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Giant UFOs during follow-typhoon "Kate" from the U.S. coast. Shooting from the ISS. September 7, 2011
Look carefully at the object at the edge of the hurricane, as well as on a bright glowing object that appears in the upper right corner.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Chemical trails in the sky over the road M5, Chelyabinsk region, 113 km of Yekaterinburg - Chelyabinsk. September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
"This is getting kind of freaky. 39 shots turned out 1 small vid slowed down to show how it moved out of the camera viewfinder. I walked away so it jumped a bit. I wont walk away next time. All the pictures were of the brightest star the new one but there is more up there and I zoomed in on different objects. The 3 stars that line up in a row were not Orions belt or even seen until I got them on the monitor. Expect to see that again sometime that`s an ancient god thing. Oh and I think I answered my question at the end of things sticking out both ways. That would be the follower chunks from left and right maybe. But then why is the other part not stretched looking??? Anyway, now I`m more confused and will try with a telescope and try to snap through the viewfinder with a ton of different camera settings..."