Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unusual tilt of the Moon at 90 degrees - watching August 15, 2011


August 15, 2011. A visitor to the English-language blogs about his observations of the moon:
"Hello everyone, last night I phoned a friend and offered to watch the moon. When I looked at her, at about 19:30, I remembered how much we sometimes do not notice. I paid special attention to the figure of the lunar surface and said his inclination with the fingers (see Fig. above left).
This morning, August 15 about 07:30 on her way to work, seeing the moon, as it should be, in the west near the horizon, I realized what was wrong: the Moon is inclined by 70-90 degrees from the expected state. I expected to see an inverted position at this time, but it turned out that the night light is rotated 90 degrees (see Fig. Bottom right).
I took a few photos that have a visual idea of ​​what I've seen "

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: