Friday, January 20, 2012

LOOK AT THIS UFO! - January 19, 2012


WATCH IN AS HIGH A DEFINITION AS POSSIBLE. This video was shot entirely from my prison...I mean porch(!) where I live in Atlanta. Guys, what are you thinking now when you see me calling out this pattern of behavior that now has my life in constant danger? Are you thinking, "hey, cool upload!" because you yourself are either in the know with these things or because it looks cool? Are you thinking, "Hey, lets talk about what's happening here."? I guess my point is- well, I watch patterns, behaviors of all kinds of things and always have. Something is happening here that is starving for conjecture or help in observation. Things are changing, not just Venus. Things are aligning in ways that are impossible. Guys, it is impossible! So, can we talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: