Monday, September 5, 2011

comet Elenen Planet X Nibiru September 3 2011 Pentax K-5 Many Photos Weird


"This is getting kind of freaky. 39 shots turned out 1 small vid slowed down to show how it moved out of the camera viewfinder. I walked away so it jumped a bit. I wont walk away next time. All the pictures were of the brightest star the new one but there is more up there and I zoomed in on different objects. The 3 stars that line up in a row were not Orions belt or even seen until I got them on the monitor. Expect to see that again sometime that`s an ancient god thing. Oh and I think I answered my question at the end of things sticking out both ways. That would be the follower chunks from left and right maybe. But then why is the other part not stretched looking??? Anyway, now I`m more confused and will try with a telescope and try to snap through the viewfinder with a ton of different camera settings..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: